Sunday, January 25, 2009

My First ever prticipation in a Drawing Contest...


I participated in a Drawing Contest conducted by Telugu Association of Greater Boston (TAGB) on the occasion of Sankranthi Celebrations (a festival of harvesting) and won First Prize for my above drawing. I am very happy and just want to share this moment with my family and friends.

I enjoyed the competition and it was great to know the very special festival: Sankranthi. My Dad told me all about the festival and how it used to be celebrated during his childhood days. I could visualize the festival and felt like it is a great fun for Kids. I hope I will experience this festival in India in my future.

Here is the picture of my Trophy.


And, it's me with my trophy:



Title : Sankranti
Media : Pencil, Crayons and Sketch pens on Paper
Original Size : 24" x 18"
The Moment : Jan 24 2008 (1:45Pm - 2:15pm), The Performing Arts Center, Littleton High School, Littleton, MA, USA

4 comments:

Bhuvan's Art Works said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Giridhar Pottepalem said...

Bhuvan,

I am proud of this achievement. I am sure it be encouraging to you. Keep up all the passion and good work. I hope you will achieve more in Arts as you grow.

What else I can say? Well done my Boy! :)

Love,
Dad

Indira said...

great job Bhuvan... Dad got second place and you got the first :-)... you beat your dad..

Bhuvan's Art Works said...

Thanks Indu Athayya.
- Bhuvan