Sunday, January 8, 2012

My 3rd Big Help Art Trophy in a row...



This year again I participated in a Drawing contest conducted by BigHelp on their annual meet to celebrate Pongal and Republic day Celebrations at Canton High School on Jan, 7, 2012. This year also I took BigHelp theme and did this drawing which won me 1st Prize in the category of 3rd and 4th graders.

The idea was to help kids in villages. A helping hand provides support with all educational needs of needy kids in villages sending them to school where kids learn, play and have fun together. This time the caption of my drawing was Education is the BIGgest HELP a kid can get!, by highlighting BIG HELP in it. I used color pencils this time.

Here is my trophy and Certificate:


My Dad was the first one to Congratulate me and said "Well done Bhuvan! You did it third time in a row". I asked, Is that a hat trick Dad? He replied, YES, it is!

Me receiving my Trophy and Certificate:
It was an all day fun event. I also participated in Spelling Bee and Mat Bee, but I have never been serious about those competitions. I also did a dance in the cultural programs. At the end I had so much of fun with all my friends.
I also won second prize at their last year celebrations. Check it here.

No comments: