Sunday, June 7, 2009

Game-5 (Germany vs Italy)

This is our (Germany) last game (versing Italy) for this season and we really had an awesome game. The Italy team was the best team that we played with this season. Their defense was really good, and I liked the way their team was moving on the field, they were all moving together. Especially at the goal, they were really close together protecting it. Their coach was really good too.

We lost this game. We scored 4 goals and Italy scored 6. It was tie until the last session and in the last session they scored 2. I was out for the last session on break and only could do some shouting 'go Germany, go Germany, go, go, go... ah we lost it!'.

I was out most of this game on breaks. I scored 2 goals when I was in offense and managed to send Italy team away from our goal with several BIG kicks.

Hahn...at the end we lost the game, our first ever game we lost in this season. We were unbeatable until this game; but it was the best game we had this season. Good game Italy!!!

I miss these games a lot. I wish we had more games. I hope to come back with my best again next year. Until then enjoy my Arts works again. :)

A BIG 'Thank you' to my Dad for capturing videos. Here are some of the best moments of this last game:

My Goal-1:


My Goal-2:


My Defense Kick-1:

My Defense Kick-2:

My Defense Kick-3:

My Defense Kick-4:

My Defense Kick-5:

No comments: