Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My First Grade - last day at the Robinson School...

Today is my last day at the school for this year. We have had lot of Fun this year at the school. I love my school and my teacher Ms. DiSangro. I am excited to spend my holidays with my brother and family.

Here are some memories captured:

My Thank You card to my teacher. I drew my teacher teaching Math and myself sitting in the classroom. :)

The best part of today, I won Bentley Bear in the raffle. Bentley Bear was on rotation going home once a night every week with one of Ms.DiSangro's class students. I am happy that I won him in the raffle. He will stay with us now forever. My brother Rithvik already gave him a warm welcome at home and introduced her to our other toys. I am going to have fun with Bentley! :)

Here, I am with my Bentley at the School:



With my brother Rithvik

No comments: